In today’s world, investment has carved out its place in the list of our basic needs.
With an endless gamut of investment options, time and again, equity has always outperformed
all the other asset classes in India, with the returns from Sensex over the years
being more than 18% (CAGR – Compounded Annual Growth Rate).
Investing in stock can earn you returns in two ways, capital
gains and dividends.
Capital gains are the profits you earn while selling the stock. Example, if you
buy a share at Rs. 250 and sell it at Rs. 1000, your capital gain will be of Rs.
750. Whereas, dividends are cash payments that you receive from the company at regular
intervals, usually annually or quarterly. A good number of listed companies pay
Derivatives are vital for the financial system as they help to hedge against the
risk and also provide you with an opportunity to profit from the anomalies in the
Various derivative contracts constitute a significant share of all the capital market
transactions in the domestic as well as global markets. In India, derivative contracts
are traded on National Stock Exchange (NSE) on a huge scale and their trade is becoming
increasingly prevalent even on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Satco’s membership of the Derivative Segment on both the above mentioned exchanges,
provides you with an opportunity to avail of numerous benefits of trading in derivatives.
This includes, researched trading ideas, hedging and arbitrage strategies, strong
risk management of leveraged positions and countless others.
Our Derivative Market segment has a composite understanding of the equity and derivatives
market that is vividly reflected in our unique and effective Trading / Hedging /
Arbitrage strategies. Our latest technological infrastructure, live market reports,
in-depth analysis and tracking services enable you to opt for appropriate and highly
profitable derivative strategies such as Bull Spread, Bear Spread, Cover Call Writing,
Hedging Strategies, etc that are specific to your individual portfolio.
At Satco, we provide quality services whose functions span beyond mere execution
of buying and selling. Our extensive research helps you assimilate massive amount
of information regarding trends in the economy, the markets, trends of specific
industries and/or individual companies. This treasure trove of information will
help you, as an investor, in your investments or in undertaking any investment decisions.
Our sole purpose is to assist you, the investor, to make deliberate and calculated
decisions that will match your personal needs with suitable investment alternatives.
Satco can enhance your investing experience with:
- Excellent trade execution capabilities on BSE, NSE, MCX and MCX-SX
- Futures & Options / Derivatives trading for those with a higher risk appetite
- Online Trading Facility with integrated Depository and Bank Gateway
- Arbitrage trading strategies
- Daily Market Analysis, Advisory reports & Special Situation Research Reports
- Online real-time back office, available 24/7
- Online Depository Services with Auto Pay-in facility
- Seamless transaction flow.
Satco helps you identify the opportunities in market and make money out of them.
Trading with us is now as simple as baking an apple pie. You merely have to open
an account with Satco and then trade in any of the following 3 ways:
- Online – On your desktop through different trading platforms
- Call-n-Trade (for online trading clients)
- Contact or visit your nearest Satco branch office to place your orders.